In the last of my three-part interview with Roy Snell, we discuss his recent book, The Accidental Compliance Professional, and the significance of compliance independence and activism. In this video exchange, Roy and I address:
- Are compliance leaders having a seat at the business table, and if not, why is this issue still so stubborn?
- Why have compliance programs and leaders fail in the past.
- Are we thinking about the compliance implications of incentives, and what is the role of compliance leadership when it comes to incentives and objectives?
- What is a compliance activist, and is that a good thing?
- What are the three kinds of compliance professionals?
- What’s next for Roy?
I hope will join us for this fun and engaging interview. I look forward to Roy’s next book and future exchanges!