In Part III of my interview with Dr. Caterina Bulgarella, we talk about her work, published by SAI Global, “Predicting Risk, A Strategic Culture Framework for the C-Suite.” In this interview, we address the following issues:
- What is ‘ethical ownership’ and ‘ethical capacity,’ and what should they mean to us as compliance leaders?
- How does ‘ownership’ of the E & C function impact ‘ethical voice,’ and the ability of those on the front-lines of business to distance themselves from ethical practices?
- How can we better encourage employees to step forward and talk about their business and ethical challenges, even if those conversations are uncomfortable and awkward?
- How can business leaders be more sensitive to the conflicts that inevitably occur in certain regions where we know that the line between what might be a permissible activity and what could be a violation might be blurry and gray?
- What is the relationship between organizational culture and employee well-being?
Interesting article? Would you like to know more?Contact Me