Be a part of the premiere compliance event for pharmaceutical and medical device professionals at the 19th Annual PCF Compliance Congress. Join pharma and device compliance professionals, in-house counsel, regulators, prosecutors, attorneys and industry consultants to share ideas for ways to cultivate a culture of compliance with the highest integrity to enable access to better care and outcomes for patients. This forum is ideal for both compliance professionals and in-house counsel new to developing a compliance program and experienced professionals and counsel continuing to evolve their programs to best suit their organization’s needs to address new challenges.
On Wednesday, November 7th, 2018, I will engage in a ‘fireside chat’ with Hogan Lovells Partner Lillian Hardy on “The Hidden Risks Your Risk Assessment Might Miss.” In our discussion, we will cover:
* Does everyone on the front-lines of business appreciate that innocent third-party relationships can turn inappropriate and illegal over time?
* Does your organization understand the fluid nature of anti-corruption risk and appreciate that risk evolves over the life of a relationship with a channel partner?
* Is everyone in your organization an ‘ethics and integrity ambassador’ and looking at the atmospherics of transactions as beyond a computer dashboard and data set?
* Do you have all the risk assessment and monitoring tools you need to gauge third-party risk, understand compliance gaps, and educate your workforce as to how poor decisions can impact the entire organization?
* Does your workforce appreciate that what they don’t know about their third parties can put everyone in harm’s way and that ‘due-diligence’ light is no longer an acceptable practice?
The event site can be found here.