ABOUT RICHARD BISTRONG ([email protected])
- A sales and marketing Vice President in the Law Enforcement and Defense sector for over fifteen years, most of which was as VP for International sales.
- A fourth generation founding family member of one of the world’s premier brands of bullet resistant armor.
- Educated in Foreign Policy, UVa, Masters of Arts, 1987. Studied at the Institute for European Studies, Vienna, Austria, 1983.
- Pleaded guilty and sentenced to one count of Conspiracy to violate the FCPA, including books and records as well as exporting goods without authorization.
- Worked as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) and Cooperating Witness for the United States Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Served with the City of London Police, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) in a covert and cooperating capacity. Received Immunity from Prosecution from the United Kingdom.
- Currently, a recognized consultant, blogger, and speaker in the field of anti-bribery compliance, reflecting on front-line issues which impact international business teams and compliance personnel.
- CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC: A Consultancy dedicated to assisting organizations with anti-bribery compliance challenges as they impact front-line business teams.
- Contributing Editor, The FCPA Blog.
- Former Member, OECD, Secretary General High-Level Advisory Group on Integrity and Anti-Corruption.
- Contributor to the 2016 Edition of Trace International “How to Pay a Bribe.” Chapter 4: “The Anatomy of a Bribe.”
- Recognized by JD Supra as a Top Author in the 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards, as one of 200 top authors from among more than 34,000 who published their thought leadership on JD Supra in 2015.
- 2015 Ethisphere 100 Most Influential in Business Ethics.